Jumia buyer protection
Shop With Confidence
Welcome to the Jumia Buyer Protection, which allows you to shop with confidence.
We work hard to ensure that you have a great buying experience with the #1 Online Shopping Community
• We keep you informed throughout the processing of your order.
• We provide you with the details of your seller, right from the start.
• You can also provide feedback on your seller after the receipt of your order, helping other members of the Jumia Community enhance their buying experience.
We do our best to ensure Jumia is a safe and transparent marketplace.
Learn more about Jumia Safepay
We do not cover:
• Purchases of intangible assets
• Purchases of cars, housing or other services
• Payments outside Jumia SafePay
Now, feel safer when returning an item.
72h policy on damaged/broken products.
Our standard Return Policy on broken/damaged products protects you when you notify us within 72 hours.
• The seller does not accept the return?
If your are unabled to initiate the return process with your seller, you are untitled to raise a dispute against him in your Jumia account. At this point, Jumia will act as a mediator between you and your seller.
Learn more here.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At Jumia we offer you transparency and ultimate support.
• Transparency within the Community so you can contact your seller at any point to enquire about your order or make a return.
• Jumia Customer Service is always here to support you.
Jumia will always provide you with the contact details of the seller, right after you order. This allows you to contact the seller directly to:
• enquire about a prod uct
• learn about the status of your order
• arrange to return your item
• arrange to meet with the seller
If you are not satisfied with the response from the seller, Jumia is always here to help you. We are just a step away, give us a call or drop us an email. Our dedicated team is here to help you every step of the way.
If you have a question or would like to raise a complaint, please contact Customer Service